Endoca 15% CBD Hemp Oil contains 1500 mg. CBD in each 10 ml. bottle. This natural, beneficial CBD oil may be considered as an essential supplement to a raw food diet.
This 3% CBD oil is organically certified and is produced using exclusively CO2 extraction techniques that are carried out at low temperatures under filtration which converts CBDa into CBD. The wax-free liquid then retains and preserves the full spectrum of the various cannabinoids, macro-nutrients, co-factors, essential fatty acids, terpenes and flavonoids that occur in the plant's natural state. The whole of the plant is used to provide a holistic health treatment and as the heating to low temperatures during the process decarboxylates the various cannabinoids they are more readily available to be absorbed internally by the human body.
This technique preserves the more than 400 different molecules that are present in the hemp / cannabis plant. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are normally destroyed with high temperatures and these, along with cannabinoids, vitamins and minerals, are retained in Endoca's CBD Oil. Its liquid form ensures better absorption so that more of the CBD and CBDa is available for the body's physiological processes. It also provides the ideal 1:3 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 as well as the natural anti-oxidant Vitamin E.
The human body relies on its endocannabinoid system to maintain homeostasis; this is an internal balance whose function is to overcome natural variations in metabolism. Sometimes the human body doesn’t produce enough endocannabinoids to moderate these fluctuations. Endoca has discovered an effective natural solution in hemp which is able to produce phytocannabinoids similar to our own. Adding CBD hemp oil to your wellness routine helps to maintian these cannabinoid levels.
Recommended Dosage: It is recommended to titrate the dosage upwards; this means that consumers are advised to start off by using just one drop, held under the tongue, three times per day during the first week, then two drops three times per day for the second week and so on up until week five for a maximum of 5 drops three time per day. If you find that you have gone past the optimal dose then simply drop back to the previous dosage to get the amount that you need and felt comfortable with. Individual dosages will vary, there is a "sweet spot" for everyone.
- Each bottle of Endoca 15% RAW CBD Oil contains 1500 mg of CBD & CBDa
- One drop contains: 5 mg CBDa+CBD
- Total number of drops: 300
- Organic certification means no herbicides, pesticides or artificial fertilisers are used during cultivation.
- No preservatives or artificial colours used in production
- Vegan, Gluten free, non-GMO
(50%) Hemp seed oil, Per bottle:
- Omega 3 (0.75g), Omega 6 (2.5g), Vitamin E: 5mg
- Phytocannabinoids: 15% (1500mg) CBDa+CBD
- Plus low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
- *Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene Oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene
- Other natural molecules: Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, aldehydes, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, co-factors and co-nutrients.
We are unable to sell any CBD products to America, or Israel. If you purchase CBD products from these countries we will be unable to send these to you and will refund you.
Endoca CBD Hemp Oil Drops 1500 mg. (15%) - 10 ml.
BREEDER Endoca SIZE 10 ml PACKET SIZE 1 FORM Drops CBD CONTENT (MG) 1500 mg.